This is the Windows app named Flashrip whose latest release can be downloaded as flashrip-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flashrip with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTIONFlashrip allows you to download youtube videos and convert them to audio and video files. You can download multiple videos at a time. Supported output formats are mp3, ogg and avi. Linux packages on: http://bit.ly/dARChX
- Convert and download youtube videos to MP3
- Convert and download youtube videos to OGG
- Convert and download youtube videos to AVI
- Multiple downloads at a time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flashrip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.