This is the Windows app named Flask-RESTful whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.2.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flask-RESTful with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Flask-RESTful is an extension for Flask that adds support for quickly building REST APIs. It is a lightweight abstraction that works with your existing ORM/libraries. Flask-RESTful encourages best practices with minimal setup. If you are familiar with Flask, Flask-RESTful should be easy to pick up. Flask-RESTful provides an extension to Flask for building REST APIs. Flask-RESTful was initially developed as an internal project at Twilio, built to power their public and internal APIs. Flask-RESTful understands multiple kinds of return values from view methods. Similar to Flask, you can return any iterable and it will be converted into a response, including raw Flask response objects. Flask-RESTful also support setting the response code and response headers using multiple return values.
- The main building block provided by Flask-RESTful are resources
- Resources are built on top of Flask pluggable views, giving you easy access to multiple HTTP methods
- Flask-RESTful understands multiple kinds of return values from view methods
- You can return any iterable and it will be converted into a response
- Flask-RESTful also support setting the response code and response headers using multiple return values
- By default, all fields in your return iterable will be rendered as-is
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flask-restful.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.