This is the Windows app named Flight Log to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FlightLogV0.6.0Developer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flight Log to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Flight Log to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Flight Log is a database that tracks the user's fleet of rockets and their flights. The database can be used to track data for research projects or other events. Information recorded in Flight Logs includes the following:
▪ Model dimensions
▪ Number of stages
▪ Range of Motors.
▪ Notes on the model
▪ Store attachments about the model, including pictures and other files
▪ Flight notes
▪ Weather conditions
▪ Location of launch
▪ Altitude calculations based on a number of different methods
▪ Recovery information
▪ Malfunctioning Engine Statistical Survey (MESS) reporting
▪ Flight information
▪ Rocket historical data
View our blog here on SourceForge (https://sourceforge.net/p/flight-log/blog/) for the latest information on the current status of development and when to look for new releases.
- Detail Flight Log for Every Launch
- Calculates Altitude for Several Different Methods of Ground Based Observation
- Complete and Submit MESS Reports for Engine CATOs
- Inventory of Rocketry Fleet
- Store Attachments in the Database
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flight-log/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.