This is the Windows app named Flightlog whose latest release can be downloaded as Fltlog-2.02.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flightlog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Flight Log software allows all flight crews, Pilots, Flight Engineers, Reo’s and other GIB’s etc, to record their flight time in a unified location namely their computer, regardless of platform, i.e., Linux, OSX, and other *nix systems as well as Windows.
This is the only purpose of Flightlog, it does not do other functions such as flight planning, weight and balance etc as there are plenty of tools around if needed, to help do these functions.
The OS (Open Source) version allows users to install the free Cobol compiler, build and run all self tests and then compile (or build) the Flightlog program.
- Self contained, runs on any Platform and Operating System.
- Suitable for Private, Commercial and Military flight crew not just pilots.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flightlogc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.