This is the Windows app named Flurl whose latest release can be downloaded as Flurl3.0.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flurl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Flurl is a modern, fluent, asynchronous, testable, portable, buzzword-laden URL builder and HTTP client library. Flurl is available on NuGet and is free for commercial use. It runs on a wide variety of platforms, including .NET Framework, .NET Core, Xamarin, and UWP. For just the URL builder, install Flurl. For everything else, install Flurl. You've come to the right place. Check out the docs. For programming question related to Flurl, please ask on Stack Overflow. Builder methods and their overloads are highly discoverable, intuitive, and always chainable. A few destructive methods are also included, such as RemoveQueryParam, RemovePathSegment, and ResetToRoot. Although similar to the parsing capabilities of System.Uri, Flurl aims to be more compliant with RFC 3986, and more true to the actual string provided.
- Flurl is available on NuGet and is free for commercial use
- Get it on NuGet
- Or get just the stand-alone URL builder without the HTTP features
- Buzzword-laden URL builder and HTTP client library
- runs on a wide variety of platforms
- Supports .NET Framework, .NET Core, Xamarin, and UWP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flurl.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.