This is the Windows app named fmgVen whose latest release can be downloaded as fmgVen-0.2-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fmgVen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
fmgVen is a convention over configuration Java ORM tool. fmgVen is an alternative to heavyweight ORM tools, in which mapping requires configuration, and lots of issues out of of lazy loading, etc. It maps java domain objects to database tables without explicit mapping configuration. It is an advanced form of Spring JdbcTemplate/RowMapper.
Think of it as Ruby on Rails ActiveRecord but instead of inferring data objects from database, fmgVen auto maps java objects to database tables.
If you're interested, please feel free to contact me;
- Convention over Configuration Java ORM
- No Select N + 1 Problem
- No explicit mapping configuration
- Simple, lightweight
JDBC, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fmgven/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.