This is the Windows app named FNDLOADER whose latest release can be downloaded as FNDLOADER_4.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FNDLOADER with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
FNDLOADER is a Java wrapper of FNDLOAD and other export/import utilities for Oracle EBS 11i and R12. FNDLOADER provides both GUI and text-based interactive interface for DBA or developers to download and upload FND objects, Workflow definition, OA Framework pages, XML Publisher document, and NLS translation in Oracle Applications.
it's a lightweight Java tool and Oracle client is NOT required. Running in Windows and Linux platform (or Unix for Server Add-on version), this program can be executed in remote machine and connect to EBS instance to download/upload object definitions.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fndloader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.