This is the Windows app named Forta whose latest release can be downloaded as Forta_73_7_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Forta with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Forta is a free editor for video subtitle.
You can easily create, sync, translate, adjust subtitle lines.
Adjust display time
Create/adjust/sync/translate subtitle lines
Merge short lines / split long lines
Visually sync and/or adjust a subtitle
Convert between 40+ formats
Save personal settings
Coloring short reading lines
Coloring every line longer than 37(or more) letters
- Audio stream selection
- Download subtitles from opensubtitles.org
- List of the parameters of the movie
- 3 more aspect ratio: Original, 1:85:1 and 2.35:1
- Playback rate
- Import subtitles from Matroska (.mkv) file
- New "full screen" form and menu
- Show time on movie bar
- Keep aspect ratio
- new menuitem: unbreak (line)
- srt to dfxp (Netflix format)
- Add your favorite directory on "Load/Save subtitle" window
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fortaapp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.