This is the Windows app named Foundation for Sites whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.8.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Foundation for Sites with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Foundation for Sites
Foundation is the world’s most advanced responsive front-end framework that lets you go from prototype to production quickly and easily, with sites or apps that work on any device. Made up of very easy to style modular and flexible components, Foundation makes quick work of bringing your ideas to life. It’s got a fully customizable, responsive grid, a Sass based animation library, full accessibility support and a whole lot more.
The latest version of Foundation has implemented a 50% code reduction, fewer and simpler base styles that you can easily modify to fit your needs, and is A11y friendly. To learn more about Foundation for Sites, visit the website: https://get.foundation/sites.html
- 50% Code Reduction
- A11y Friendly
- Responsive Prototype Sharing
- Customizable and Modular Navigation
- Simpler CSS Styles
- Motion UI (Sass based animation library)
- Building Blocks & New Templates
- New, Faster CLI
- Optional Flexbox Grid
- Customizable Sass Grid
- ZURB Development Stack
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foundation-for-sites.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.