This is the Windows app named frdcsa whose latest release can be downloaded as frdcsa-panoply-git-20200329.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named frdcsa with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
First release of 20 year long free/libre artificial intelligence system. Project consists of two prongs: FRD - for automated theorem proving, and CSA - for general purpose software. Another dimension is whether software is collected and/or written. FRDCSA takes both approaches. In general FRDCSA is multistrategy. For instance, uses both symbolic and connectionist technologies. The goal is to maximize problem solving capability/proof-theoretic capability. Views computers as formal mathematical systems. Hence related to Turing's and Feferman's completeness theorems. The released version (Panoply-Git) is necessarily redacted and out of date. With some assistance, could release a more up to date version. Comes with an early version of the Free Life Planner, a Prolog-based system for helping you to manage your life. Many (89) other systems, except external and git codebases are mostly not included due to space, but RADAR allows you to gather them. Will release later with help.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Engineering
- Software Conglomeration
- Planning, Scheduling and Execution
- Virtual Machine
- Automated Theorem Proving
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frdcsa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.