This is the Windows app named freebpmnquality — QualiBPMN whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.5.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freebpmnquality — QualiBPMN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
freebpmnquality — QualiBPMN
This is a free, client-side tool for evaluation of BPMN business process model quality and correctness. This tool helps to check BPMN diagrams and find modeling mistakes.
- Our solution is compatible with the de-facto standard of business process modeling — BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Model and Notation).
- It is accessible and easy-to-use for all non-technical users involved into the business process modeling activity.
- It can detect various modeling faults and poor design solutions, and highlight them on a model diagram, so users do not need to find which exactly element causes troubles.
- Highlighted weak spots are interactive — users may hover them and the detailed enough explanation what is wrong with this element is provided.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Architects, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freebpmnquality/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.