This is the Windows app named freebpmnquality — QualiBPMN whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.5.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freebpmnquality — QualiBPMN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
freebpmnquality — QualiBPMN
This is a free, client-side tool for evaluation of BPMN business process model quality and correctness. This tool helps to check BPMN diagrams and find modeling mistakes.
HOW TO USE?
Extract the downloaded archive and open analytics/index.html file in the web browser (it is recommended to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge) OR use it online here >> https://cloudfreebpmnquality.herokuapp.com/analytics/
- Our solution is compatible with the de-facto standard of business process modeling — BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Model and Notation).
- It is accessible and easy-to-use for all non-technical users involved into the business process modeling activity.
- It can detect various modeling faults and poor design solutions, and highlight them on a model diagram, so users do not need to find which exactly element causes troubles.
- Highlighted weak spots are interactive — users may hover them and the detailed enough explanation what is wrong with this element is provided.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Architects, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freebpmnquality/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.