This is the Windows app named FreeCAD-PCB whose latest release can be downloaded as PCB.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeCAD-PCB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Mod FreeCAD-PCB allow you to import PCB boards to FreeCAD.
Scope of mod:
- support for many different layers,
- possible to choose colours, transparency and names for each layer,
- mod allows you to import IGES models with colours,
- possible to show holes/vias independent.
Moduł FreeCAD-PCB pozwala na importowanie płytek PCB do programu FreeCAD.
- wsparcie dla wielu różnych warstw,
- wyświetlanie otworów, przelotek niezależnie od siebie,
- możliwość wyboru koloru, przeźroczystości oraz nazwy dla poszczególnych warstw,
- importowanie modeli zapisanych w formacie IGS wraz z kolorami.
- Eagle (*.brd)
- Razen (*.rzp)
- FreePCB (*.fpc)
- gEDA (*.pcb)
- FidoCadJ (*.fcd)
- KiCad (*.kicad_pcb)
- IDF v2/v3
Requirements: FreeCAD >= 0.14
Project forum: https://sourceforge.net/p/eaglepcb2freecad/forum/
- "Real time" connection between Eagle and FreeCAD
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eaglepcb2freecad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.