This is the Windows app named Frittle to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Frittle-1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Frittle to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Frittle to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFrittle is an open source amateur Java Chess Engine that supports the XBoard/WinBoard Chess Engine Communication Protocol (version 2).
- XBoard/WinBoard compatible. Works with Arena too!
- User-friendly command line interface with FEN support
- Well documented source code
- Playing strength of over 1500 Elo
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frittle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.