This is the Windows app named front4ffmpeg whose latest release can be downloaded as front4ffmpeg_v0.981_x86_64-linux.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named front4ffmpeg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project provides with two wrappers around the official ffmpeg utility, one for text-mode, another as GUI.
The purpose for this is tool it to address 2 problems:
1. Progress - original ffmpeg utility does not show any intuitive visual progress during the processing of a video stream. Just number of currently processed frame and current fps. front4ffmpeg adds information about progress as a percentage
2. Remaining time - a real-time calculated of ETA (estimated time) is added
The code is written in Object Pascal with Lazarus IDE, which can target multitude of platforms and operating systems, however this project currently is only written for Linux (x86 or ARM, will both work).
Changing it to also work under Windows and MacOS would not be difficult, but I don't use neither of these systems and I feel no interest in these platforms. If you'd like to offer me an incentive, I can quite easily modify the project for more target platforms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/front4ffmpeg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.