This is the Windows app named fsh whose latest release can be downloaded as fsh.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fsh with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
What do you call a fish with no eyes? fsh!
Fsh was created because I wanted fish on my desktop. I have a coworker running Linux, and there's a feature (google freethefish) that lets you have a fish swimming around on your desktop. I'm running Windows, so obviously, if I wanted a fish, I was going to have to do it myself.
Since then, fsh has added a number of features. You can have basic fsh, ninja fsh, invisible ninja fsh, sharks, laser sharks and barracuda. Sharks will eat anything except other sharks, while barracuda will eat basic and ninja fsh. Ninja fsh take the fight to the predators, and actively hunt down sharks and barracuda. Laser sharks will shoot at anything they can eat once it lines up with their laser.
You can customize how many of each fsh you get, along with a number of other parameters (like whether predators eat or just kill, whether to show blood on kills, etc) using the fshConfig program.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fsh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.