This is the Windows app named Game Extractor to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as extract_310.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Game Extractor to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Game Extractor to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Reads and writes archives used in many popular games. Great for mod development and game translations. Supports over 2900 games, with more games added through small plugins. Also shows file previews and converts them to different formats.
- Plugins for reading and writing 2900+ game archives.
- Supports games from many platforms including PC, XBox, and PlayStation.
- Extract, replace, and rename files in existing archives.
- Add and remove files from existing archives, or create new archives from scratch.
- Previews of common formats including images, audio, and video files.
- Convert previews into different formats.
- Format scanner, for finding files in unknown and unsupported archives.
- Use MexCom3 scripts to read and write additional archives, or create your own scripts.
- Hex viewer for displaying information about unknown files.
- View archive contents as a table, tree, or a list of thumbnail images.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gameextractor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.