This is the Windows app named gentext_chung text and music generator whose latest release can be downloaded as gentext_chung.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gentext_chung text and music generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
gentext_chung text and music generator
gentext genmidi chung is a small text generation / midi piano music gen generator based on SORT dychotomic algorythm (inspired from ai neural networks RNN LSTM and Markov chains but not at all the same) .Trained with an input text file , it can generate random variants text / music stream in response to user input or freely (user enters empty input) or realtime non stop. Written in easy fast compiled freebasic. Generates midi music when load miditext txt files saved with brainpiano3 of midipiano_chung . No cuda or openCL required can run on a ordinary pc . genmidi_chung version added for data size x2 (+ works with notes variations instead of absolute values) + select midi output port. Can be compared to a sophisticared random pattern playlist player . Included utilities can generate txt files from midi files entire folder and merge txt folder files into single txt file . genmidi2 version separates chord and theme for sort on theme only (experiment) .
- source code is included in the zip file
- fast sort algorythm code included
- generates midi music when miditext txt file loaded
- polyphonic midi with velocity and timing
- standalone application nothing more to install
- no text nor musical skills required
- works even with a single song
- surprising what can be done with the midi mapper
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gentext-chung/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.