This is the Windows app named GestioIP IPAM - IP address management whose latest release can be downloaded as gestioip_3.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GestioIP IPAM - IP address management with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GestioIP IPAM - IP address management
DESCRIPTIONAn automated, Web based IP address management (IPAM) software. It features powerful search and filter functions for both networks and host, as well as many tools (e.g. a subnet calculator) helping Administrators to plan and handle complex IP networks
- Easy script based installation
- Integration with Microsoft DNS by secure dynamic DNS updates
- Web form to migrate from spreadsheet based IP management
- Integrated VLAN management
- Integrated lease and dial-up line management
- Network and VLAN discovery
- Support for multiple clients with overlapping networks
- Automatic update of the networks against DNS/OCS InventoryNG/via SNMP
- Customizable columns for network and host list views
- DNS zone file generator for forward and reverse zones (BIND and tinydns)
- Supports full IP life cycle
- Tools to split/join/scaling up/scaling down networks
- Shows free network ranges
- Integrated subnet calculator
- Well documentated
- Full IPv4/IPv6 support
- Commercial support available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gestioip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.