This is the Windows app named GETL whose latest release can be downloaded as Minornyipatch4.12.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GETL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
P.S. Dear friends. Repository migration to https://github.com/ascrus/getl . You can download jar file from this site or maven.
GETL - based package in Groovy, which automates the work of loading and transforming data. His name is an acronym for «Groovy ETL».
GETL is a set of libraries of pre-built classes and objects that can be used to solve problems unpacking, transform and load data into programs written in Groovy, or Java, as well as from any software that supports the work with Java classes.
GETL taken into account when developing ideas and following requirements:
1. The simpler the class hierarchy, the easier solution;
2. The data structures tend to change over time, or not be known in advance, working with them must be maintained;
3. All routine work ETL should be automated wherever possible;
4. Compiling the code on the fly bail speed and reserve for the optimization;
5. Sophisticated class hierarchy guarantee easy connection of other open source solutions.
- Support for working with CSV, JSON, XML and Excel files
- Support for working with JDBC sources (tables, sql queries, DDL, sequence)
- Support for copying the data flow between sources
- Intelligent processing of data (mapping and cast) in flows
- Support for working with temporal data
- Support for data transformation (aggregation and sorting)
- Support for parallel execution of tasks
- Support for configuration files
- Support work with log files
- Statistics gathering speed execution of processes
- Manage files on file systems and FTP
- Library of functions for working with strings, dates, files, lists, maps and for the transformation of values
XML-based, JDBC, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/getl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.