This is the Windows app named Glances whose latest release can be downloaded as Glances184.108.40.206.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Glances with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Glances is an open source, cross-platform monitoring tool that aims to provide a significant amount of monitoring information through a curses or Web-based interface. Depending on the size of the user interface, this information can then dynamically adapt.
Glances can work in client/server mode, and is also capable of remote monitoring. All systems statistics can be exported to files or external time/value databases.
Glances gets information from your system through various libraries, and is based on an open architecture, so you can add new plugins or export modules.
- RESTful JSON API and XML-RPC server
- Built-in Web UI
- Systems statistics exporting
- Process list
- Network interface
- Disk I/O
- IRQ / Raid
- Filesystem (and folders)
- System info
- Quicklook (CPU, MEM, LOAD)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glances.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.