This is the Windows app named GLMixer whose latest release can be downloaded as GLMixerTablette.touchosc. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLMixer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GLMixer performs real time graphical blending of several movie clips and of computer generated graphics.
Drop video files in the mixing workspace and place them in a circular area to change their opacity ; if you selects two videos, moving them together performs a fading transition. This principle generalizes to a large number of videos. Direct interaction with the video allows to be fast and reactive, and to move and deform them on screen.
The output of your operations is shown in the output window, typically displayed in full-screen on an external monitor or a projector. But the output can also be saved as a video file.
Control GLMixer through network using OpenSoundControl, and generate graphics with ShaderToy GLSL code.
Download : https://sourceforge.net/projects/glmixer/files/
Please note GLMixer is discontinued, but a new tool is on the making:
- Plays most video formats with no codec packs needed: MPEG-2, H.264, DivX, MPEG-4, MKV, WebM, WMV
- Works Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Photoshop- Gimp- like real time image processing of videos
- ShaderToy GLSL computer generation algorithms
- Open Sound Control remote communication
- Scaling, Rotation, Alpha Blending, Gradients and Masking of Images and Video
- Scalable Vector Graphics and HTML layers
- OpenGL hardware accelerated support
- NVIDIA hardware decoding & encoding (H264, HEVC)
C++, C, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glmixer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.