This is the Windows app named GLSlayer whose latest release can be downloaded as GLSlayer-v0.15-bin-win-x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLSlayer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This project has moved to GitHub: https://github.com/ubershader/GLSlayer
OpenGL Sanity Layer is an object-oriented 3D graphics API on top of OpenGL written in C++. It is designed not just to provide an encapsulation of OpenGL objects, but to provide a cleaner and more streamlined interface similar to Direct3D and hide some of OpenGL's weak spots such as bind-to-edit semantics, multiple stage object creation, unavailability of platform independent initialization and loading of extensions to expose features. With GLSlayer it is easy to create a rendering context just by filling a structure and calling a function. All extensions needed to expose features for requested OpenGL version are loaded automatically. The code needed to create, setup and use objects is reduced and made intuitive. It supports OpenGL versions from 3.3 to 4.3, only forward compatible contexts.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glslayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.