This is the Windows app named Gluon CV Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as GluonCV0.10.0release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gluon CV Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Gluon CV Toolkit
GluonCV provides implementations of state-of-the-art (SOTA) deep learning algorithms in computer vision. It aims to help engineers, researchers, and students quickly prototype products, validate new ideas and learn computer vision. It features training scripts that reproduce SOTA results reported in latest papers, a large set of pre-trained models, carefully designed APIs and easy-to-understand implementations and community support. From fundamental image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation and pose estimation, to instance segmentation and video action recognition. The model zoo is the one-stop shopping center for many models you are expecting. GluonCV embraces a flexible development pattern while is super easy to optimize and deploy without retaining a heavyweight deep learning framework.
- Train scripts to reproduce SOTA results reported in research papers
- Supports both PyTorch and MXNet
- A large number of pre-trained models
- Carefully designed APIs that greatly reduce the implementation complexity
- Community support
- It is designed for engineers, researchers, and students to fast prototype products
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gluon-cv-toolkit.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.