This is the Windows app named GMAN - Gmail Multiple Account Notifier whose latest release can be downloaded as gman_1-1-0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GMAN - Gmail Multiple Account Notifier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GMAN - Gmail Multiple Account Notifier
Java app that checks periodically any number of gmail accounts/labels and displays the unread emails individually in system tray icons.
- System tray icon with the unread counter for each account/label
- Checks multiple accounts and/or labels individually
- Allows notifications for each account/label separately (one icon with a counter for each)
- HTTPS enabled. More security when transmitting your password and data between your machine and Google
- Accesses Gmail via unintrusive Atom feeds, eliminating the risk of accidentally messing your account.
- Configurable periodic account checking
- Very customizable
- Displays a list of your unread emails per account
- Shows snippets of your unread emails
Java Swing, Java AWT, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.