This is the Windows app named Go kit whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.13.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Go kit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Go is a lovely little language that's perfectly suited to writing microservices. Go kit fills in the gaps left by the otherwise excellent standard library, giving your team the confidence to adopt Go throughout your stack. Adopting microservices means building a distributed system, and that comes with a lot of challenges. Go kit provides guidance and solutions for most of the common operational and infrastructural concerns. Allowing you to focus your mental energy on your business. You know your domain and context better than anyone. Go kit is lightly opinionated, and was designed for interoperability from day one. Use the databases, components, platform, and architecture that works best for you. Go is designed from first principles to advance the practice of software engineering. It's easy to learn, easy to master, and — most importantly — easy to maintain, by large and dynamic teams of engineers.
- Perfectly suited to writing microservices
- Provides guidance and solutions for most of the common operational and infrastructural concerns
- Designed for interoperability
- Use the databases, components, platform, and architecture that works best for you
- Easy to learn, easy to master, and most importantly, easy to maintain
- First-class language for writing microservices in any organization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/go-kit.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.