This is the Windows app named Go Micro whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Go Micro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Go Micro is a framework for distributed systems development. Go Micro provides the core requirements for distributed systems development including RPC and Event driven communication. The Micro philosophy is sane defaults with a pluggable architecture. We provide defaults to get you started quickly but everything can be easily swapped out. Auth is built in as a first class citizen. Authentication and authorization enable secure zero trust networking by providing every service an identity and certificates. This additionally includes rule based access control. Load and hot reload dynamic config from anywhere. The config interface provides a way to load application level config from any source such as env vars, file, etcd. You can merge the sources and even define fallbacks. A simple data store interface to read, write and delete records. It includes support for memory, file and CockroachDB by default.
- Core requirements for distributed systems development
- Authentication and dynamic configuration
- Data storage and service discovery
- Load balancing and message encoding
- RPC client/server and async messaging
- Synchronization and pluggable interfaces
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/go-micro.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.