This is the Windows app named GoJS whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GoJS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Build interactive flowcharts or flow diagrams. Let your users build, modify, and save diagrams with JSON model output. Visualize state charts and other behavior diagrams. Create diagrams with live updates to monitor state, or interactive diagrams for planning. GoJS allows considerable customization of links and nodes to build all kinds of diagrams. Visualize flow, or connect pipes. Create genogram and medical diagrams, or editable family trees with collapsible levels. Create classic org charts for viewing or editing. Automatic layouts make different visualization options easy. Dynamically add ports and custom link routing. Use data-bindings to save and load routes within the Model JSON. Use groups as containers and subgraphs, with group members bound by their own rules and layouts. Model industrial processes, workflows, SCADA diagrams and more.
- Web framework for rapidly building interactive diagrams
- GoJS includes several built-in layouts, and many samples of custom layouts to be used or adapted
- Quickly set the look for your diagram parts while keeping appearance separate from data
- GoJS models can automatically keep your data in sync with your display, and vice versa
- GoJS Groups provide subgraphs to apply different rules or layouts to their members
- GoJS implements a number of common keyboard commands and gestures, which can be customized
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gojs.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.