This is the Windows app named GoogleTest whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.11.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GoogleTest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GoogleTest is Google's C++ mocking and test framework. It's used by many internal projects at Google, as well as a number of notable projects such as The Chromium projects, the OpenCV computer vision library, and the LLVM compiler.
This GoogleTest project is actually a union of what used to be two separate projects: the old GoogleTest and GoogleMock, an extension of GoogleTest for writing and using C++ mock classes. Since they were so closely related, they were merged to create an even better GoogleTest.
GoogleTest features an xUnit test framework, a rich set of assertions, user-defined assertions, death tests, among many others. It's been used on a variety of platforms, including Cygwin, Symbian, MinGW and PlatformIO.
- xUnit test framework
- Test discovery
- Wide range of assertions
- User-defined assertions
- Death tests
- Fatal and non-fatal failures
- Value- and type-parameterized tests
- Numerous options for running the tests
- XML test report generation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/googletest.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.