This is the Windows app named layui whose latest release can be downloaded as layui-v2.7.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named layui with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Created by professional front-end, for full-level front-end and back-end developers, a low-threshold, out-of-the-box front-end UI solution. Layui (homonym: UI-like) is a front-end UI framework written with its own module specifications, following the writing and organization of native HTML/CSS/JS, with a very low threshold and ready to use. Its exterior is minimalist, but it does not lose its fullness. The volume is light and the components are abundant. Every detail from the core code to the API has been carefully crafted, which is very suitable for the rapid development of the interface. The first version of layui was released in the golden autumn of 2016. It is different from those UI frameworks based on the underlying MVVM.
- Low-threshold front-end UI solution
- Written with its own module specifications of native HTML/CSS/JS
- Provides an API interface feature
- Compatible with all browsers
- Quick development solution for the PC background system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/layui.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.