This is the Windows app named gops whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.3.28.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gops with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
gops is a command to list and diagnose Go processes currently running on your system. For processes that starts the diagnostics agent, gops can report additional information such as the current stack trace, Go version, memory stats, etc. You could set GOPS_CONFIG_DIR environment variables to assign your config dir. Default, gops will use the current user's home directory(AppData on windows). It is possible to use gops tool both in local and remote mode. Local mode requires that you start the target binary as the same user that runs gops binary. To use gops in a remote mode you need to know target's agent address. In Local mode use process's PID as a target; in Remote mode target is a host:port combination. gops supports CPU and heap pprof profiles. After reading either heap or CPU profile, it shells out to the go tool pprof and let you interactively examine the profiles.
- gops allows you to start the runtime tracer for 5 seconds and examine the results
- gops supports CPU and heap pprof profiles
- gops reports the Go version the target program is built with
- It lists and diagnoses Go processes currently running on your system
- It is possible to use gops tool both in local and remote mode
- In Local mode use process's PID as a target
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gops.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.