This is the Windows app named Gotenberg whose latest release can be downloaded as 7.9.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gotenberg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Gotenberg provides a developer-friendly API to interact with powerful tools like Chromium and LibreOffice for converting numerous document formats (HTML, Markdown, Word, Excel, etc.) into PDF files, and more! Thanks to Docker, you don't have to install each tool in your environments; drop the Docker image in your stack, and you're good to go! The webhook feature allows you to upload the output file to the destination of your choice. There are many options to fit your requirements, from the custom HTTP headers sent to your webhook to the HTTP method used to call it. Gotenberg is a platform composed of modules; each module has properties you may customize to your flavor. Build your own Docker image by adding new tools and create modules that provide new routes to the API. Gotenberg provides a developer-friendly API to interact with powerful tools like Chromium and LibreOffice for converting numerous document formats (HTML, Markdown, Word, Excel, etc.) into PDF files, and more!
- Available on amd64, arm64, armhf, and i386 architectures
- Docker-powered stateless API for PDF files
- Convert, merge and more!
- Asynchronous workflow
- A modular platform
- Build your own Docker image
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gotenberg.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.