This is the Windows app named gpib-tcl to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gpib-tcl-win64-188.8.131.52.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gpib-tcl to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
gpib-tcl to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAn extension to the Tcl language to allow communication with measurement instruments over the IEEE-488 (GPIB) bus.
- Read from and write to GPIB devices
- Check GPIB board status
- Wait for SRQ and other events
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpib-tcl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.