This is the Windows app named GraphQL whose latest release can be downloaded as firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GraphQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
GraphiQL is the reference implementation of this monorepo, GraphQL IDE, an official project under the GraphQL Foundation. The code uses the permissive MIT license. Whether you want a simple GraphiQL IDE instance for your server, or a more advanced web or desktop GraphQL IDE experience for your framework or plugin, or you want to build an IDE extension or plugin, you've come to the right place! GraphiQL provides monaco editor with a powerful, schema-driven graphql language mode. It also provides CodeMirror with a parser mode for GraphQL along with a live linter and typeahead hinter powered by your GraphQL Schema. It comes with a runtime agnostic Language Service used by GraphQL mode for CodeMirror and GraphQL Language Service Server. It also provides an online immutable parser for GraphQL, designed to be used as part of syntax-highlighting and code intelligence tools such as for the GraphQL Language Service and codemirror-graphql.
- Provides a to-specification official language service
- Includes a comprehensive LSP server and CLI service for use with IDEs
- Includes a codemirror mode
- Supports monaco mode (in the works)
- Provides examples of how to use this ecosystem with GraphiQL
- As well as examples of how to implement or extend GraphiQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphql.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.