This is the Windows app named GraphQL Yoga whose latest release can be downloaded as March28,2023.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GraphQL Yoga with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The fully-featured GraphQL Server with focus on easy setup, performance and great developer experience. practice Yoga while working with GraphQL Yoga. Easiest way to run a GraphQL server: Sensible defaults & includes everything you need with minimal setup (we also export a platform/env-agnostic handler so you can build your own wrappers easily). Built-in support for GraphQL subscriptions using Server-Sent Events. Compatible, works with all GraphQL clients (Apollo, Relay, Urql...) and fits seamless in your GraphQL workflow. WHATWG Fetch API, the core package depends on WHATWG Fetch API so it can run and deploy on any environment (Serverless, Workers, Deno, Node). Easily Extendable. New GraphQL-Yoga support all envelop plugins.
- Fully typed with TypeScript
- GraphQL over HTTP spec compliant
- File uploads with GraphQL Multipart Request spec
- Subscriptions and realtime capabilities
- Built-in parsing and validation caching
- Testing utilities
- Supports ESM
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphql-yoga.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.