This is the Windows app named Gravity Force X to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gfx_rev_47.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gravity Force X to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Gravity Force X to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA remake of 1994 Amiga game "Gravity Force 2" (GF2), a two player, realtime versus game crossing the destructible bitmap level of "Worms" with the flight mechanics of "Thrust".
The core mechanics and appearance of this game is intended to be faithful to GF2. Some expansions have been made over the original, made possible by modern computing power, such as increasing the number of projectiles, higher definition graphics.
Programmed in Dark Basic Pro. Requires Windows with DirectX 9c (can install in parallel with higher DirectX )
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gravityforcex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.