This is the Windows app named Gymnastics Video Gallery whose latest release can be downloaded as GymnasticsVideoGallery20.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gymnastics Video Gallery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Gymnastics Video Gallery
This program is designed for the gymnast who records videos, cuts them and arranges them by skills.
Anyone can use it however as it functions as a:
- video player
- video cutter
- image viewer
- jpg, png and mp4 file manager.
It features slow motion and frame by frame playback capability with basic precision, or accurate seeking after videos are analyzed. Variable frame rate videos can be reindexed.
You can mark time positions, and add comments.
Cut quickly without re-encoding, and set extra intervals for the start and end in case you want to use the fragments with transitions in your editor.
Thumbnail view pictures can be set to any frame of a video.
The app is made for Windows, and requires no install.
User guide included.
- slow motion
- frame by frame playback
- video cutting
- adding comments
- rename, delete, copy, move
- multiselection, drag & drop
- custom & sizeable thumbnails
- sort by name or date
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gymnastics-video-gallery/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.