This is the Windows app named Halo extension to Semantic MediaWiki SMW whose latest release can be downloaded as SMW+CommunityEdition-1.7.0_b125.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Halo extension to Semantic MediaWiki SMW with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Halo extension to Semantic MediaWiki SMW
Semantic web technologies and wiki paradigms are combined with advanced user interfaces for browsing, editing and maintenance.
SMW+ Community edition: Installer includes PHP, MySQL, MW, SMW and Halo extension
Community and User Manuals on http://www.smwplus.net
- Enhanced wiki browsing - features to ease and speed up navigation and access to articles, as well as semantic data, in the wiki
- Improved knowledge authoring - features to allow easy and expressive adding of semantic data to the wiki
- Simplified knowledge retrieval - features to query semantic data and access information stored in the wiki
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/halo-extension/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.