This is the Windows app named Health and Safety whose latest release can be downloaded as HS-Version230a.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Health and Safety with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Health and Safety
DESCRIPTIONOBSOLETE - Please proceed to new repo:
This project will be closed in the near future
Note: The HS-Version230a.tar.gz file contains a missing CMake file that was not included in the HS-Version230.tar.gz file.
The Health and Safety application (HS) is a core Flight System (cFS) application that is a plug in to the Core Flight Executive (cFE) component of the cFS.
The cFS is a platform and project independent reusable software framework and set of reusable applications developed by NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. This framework is used as the basis for the flight software for satellite data systems and instruments, but can be used on other embedded systems. More information on the cFS can be found at http://cfs.gsfc.nasa.gov
The HS application provides functionality for Application Monitoring, Event Monitoring, Hardware Watchdog Servicing, Execution Counter Reporting
(optional), and CPU Aliveness Indication (via UART).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cfs-hs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.