This is the Windows app named High speed math parser whose latest release can be downloaded as mathparser_2.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named High speed math parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
High speed math parser
Version 2.5 is available! The latest changes are in TFastList class. It is the secondary class intended for fast string managment. The newest TGraph component is available as well.
The new ParseUtils.FindFormula method allows searching any of possible formulas within some text.
Parse components are intended for Delphi developers and perform high-speed (about 10 million evaluations per second) mathematics and boolean calculations. All components are available for Delphi 6, Delphi 7, Delphi 2005, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE, Delphi XE2, Delphi XE3, Delphi XE4, Delphi XE5, Delphi XE6, Delphi XE7, Delphi XE8, Delphi 10 Seattle, Delphi 10.1 Berlin. Please note that the samples do not require components installation (however installation is possible and in case when installed you find the components on "Samples" page of the pallete). You may open the Delphi project file (*.dpr) in the sample folder and simply run it. Fully functional TGraph component
- Compiling the expression into the script and further using that script in calculations
- Decompiling the expression into the string
- Making user-defined functions
- Each function has a priority (meaningful only when function requires expression before or after itself) determining its execution order within the formula
- Making variables
- Making a direct reference to the simple variable of type like Byte, Integer, etc.
- Making constants
- Making types
- Optimizing the expression. Optimization is simplifying of mathematic expression (if possible) at binary level; the result is an increase in evaluation speed
- Working in multi-threaded mode. Multi-threaded mode provides the best performance due to simultaneous evaluation the elements in array of expressions
- Using the internal automatic thread - to use it we only need to fill the expression array, start the execution and wait until all threads are done. You are able to set up a number of parameters for managing the threads, for example, define the amount of automatic threads, adjust the priority of each automatic thread and more
- Using user-defined (Classes.TThread inheritor) threads
- Making variables and building a dependency chain of any depth, where each variable depends on the previous one
- Making your own variable lists (each element of the list looks like NAME=VALUE) and connecting them to the parser
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/parse-components/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.