This is the Windows app named Home Assistant whose latest release can be downloaded as 2021.12.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Home Assistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Home Assistant is a powerful open source home automation app that prioritizes local control and privacy. It offers great security and features while keeping your data securely out of the cloud. It can give you control of all your devices from a single, mobile-friendly interface and will track the state of all these devices so you don’t have to.
Home Assistant is powered by a worldwide community and runs ideally on a Raspberry Pi or a local server. It can be set up to automatically control devices, so whether you want to be alerted when the lights turn on when you’re not at home, or want the lights to automatically dim when you start to watch a movie on Chromecast, Home Assistant can do it for you. See more examples on the official website: https://www.home-assistant.io/
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Private and secure, 100% local with no data stored in the cloud
- Set up advanced rules for automation
- Plenty of featured integrations, including Amazon Alexa, Dark Sky, Google Assistant, Sonos, Wink and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/home-assistant.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.