This is the Windows app named HPN cli calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as hpn1.1.0-source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HPN cli calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HPN cli calculator
HPN is a functional - as opposed to microcode - cross-platform emulation of a classic 1970s Hewlett-Packard scientific calculator for any command-line interface. Its operations completely model the historical and groundbreaking HP-35 series, and functions to support the HP-45 and the later HP-65, 67 and HP-15C are in the pipeline.
- Faithfully models all the operations of the HP-35 calculator
- Complete inline help is available
- Described by Softpedia as "lightweight and intuitive"
- Tested to compile under Linux and Windows
- Will compile for other *nix platforms, including Mac (not tested)
- Windows and Linux binaries are included in the source package
- Package includes the original HP-35 User's Handbook as a PDF
Science/Research, Education, Developers, Other Audience, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hpnclicalculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.