This is the Windows app named HTML Article Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as HTMLArticleGenerator.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTML Article Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HTML Article Generator
HTML Article Generator is a tool for quickly generating webpages based on content you enter, including both text and images. These webpages can be customised to give a unique appearance, with a selection of 5 different themes.
Other features include the ability to save the current values you have entered and restore these values after future changes have been made. Images can have caption text added to them and given alt text to improve accessibility. Each webpage can also be given a favourite icon.
This tool is useful for those who are building a website or blog and quickly need to generate a series of webpages from existing content.
- Quickly generate webpages from content you enter
- Customise webpages with 5 different themes
- Add a caption to images
- Save current values and restore them later on
- Add related links at the end of a webpage
- Specify a webpage favourite icon
- Format text as a heading
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/html-article-generator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.