This is the Windows app named htmLawed whose latest release can be downloaded as htmLawed_1.2.6_4September2021.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named htmLawed with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The htmLawed PHP script makes HTML more secure and standards- & policy-compliant. The customizable HTML filter/purifier can balance tags, ensure proper nestings, neutralize XSS, restrict HTML, beautify code like Tidy, implement anti-spam measures, etc.
- make HTML markup in text secure and standard-compliant
- process text for use in HTML, XHTML or XML documents; HTML5 support
- restrict HTML elements, attributes or URL protocols using black- or white-lists
- balance tags, check element nesting, transform deprecated attributes and tags, make relative URLs absolute, etc.
- fast, highly customizable, well-documented
- single, 55 kb file
- simple HTML Tidy alternative
- free and licensed under LGPL v3 and GPL v2+
- use to filter, secure & sanitize HTML in blog comments or forum posts, generate XML-compatible feed items from web-page excerpts, convert HTML to XHTML, pretty-print HTML, scrape web-pages, reduce spam, remove XSS code, etc.
- version with HTML5 support (check htmLawed website)
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htmlawed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.