This is the Windows app named HTMLViewer whose latest release can be downloaded as HtmlViewer-119.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTMLViewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HTML Viewer Components for Delphi, Lazarus and C++Builder
The HtmlViewer component set consists of the THtmlViewer, TFrameViewer,
and TFrameBrowser components. All three are HTML document display components:
* The basic component.
* THtmlViewer displays single (non-frame) documents.
* It also forms the basis for the other two components.
* Displays both frame and single HTML documents.
* TFrameViewer is oriented more for local file system use.
* Also displays frame and single HTML documents.
* TFrameBrower is oriented for use with local file systems and toward Internet style protocols and URL usage.
* Additional code and/or components are generally required to get data from other sources than the local file system.
These components Support most of the HTML 4.01 specifications with many additional popular HTML 5 enhancements.
Many Cascading Style Sheet properties are also supported.
- For Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus (Windows, Linux), 32bit and 64bit
- Pure Pascal Code, not an interface to a browser
- Support most of the HTML 4.01 and some HTML 5 specifications
- Supports many Cascading Style Sheet properties
- Large HTML files
- HTML Tables, Forms, Frames, iFrames
- Formatted printing of the HTML document
- Can print multiple pages horizontally
- Print preview
- Copy to clipboard
- Unicode, UTF-8 and many single and multi byte character codes supported
Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htmlviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.