This is the Windows app named Hugo whose latest release can be downloaded as hugo_0.88.1_Windows-32bit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hugo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Hugo is a popular, fast and flexible open source static site generator written in Go. It’s designed for speed and flexibility, while also being very easy to use.
Hugo has the amazing ability to render a typical, moderately-sized website in just a fraction of a second. It takes Hugo around 1 millisecond to render each piece of content, making it the fastest tool of its kind.
Hugo supports unlimited content types, and ships with pre-made templates to make SEO, analytics and many other functions quick and easy to achieve. It’s got a robust theming system, capable of producing even the most complex websites.
Hugo works well with just about any kind of website, be it a blog, tumble or doc. It works on macOS, Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
- Incredibly fast rendering
- Robust content management
- Built-in templates
- Multilingual with full i18n support
- Allows custom outputs
- Robust theming system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.