This is the Windows app named HumHub whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.12.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HumHub with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HumHub is a free social network software and framework built to give you the tools to make communication and collaboration easy and successful. It's lightweight, powerful and comes with an user-friendly interface. With HumHub you can create your own customized social network, social intranet or huge social enterprise application that really fits your needs. Boost your business, support your customers, teach your students or organize your football club. It's on you. HumHub is completely open- source. Take advantage of the work already done and even improve it. Every suggestion or help is welcome. With a powerful module system you can extend HumHub by using third party tools, writing your own or connect existing software. Your server, your data, your rules. HumHub is a self- hosted solution and runs on almost every server. You are in the full control of your data. We don't leave you alone. We support you with your projects and provide professional services around HumHub.
- Communicate like you already do in other social networks
- Write posts and updates, share files, like and comment just the way you want it
- HumHub is completely open- source
- Boost your business, support your customers
- Extend your profile, create your portfolio, connect with other people
- With modules you can modify anything on HumHub
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/humhub.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.