This is the Windows app named I Was Here - Attendance System whose latest release can be downloaded as I-Was-Here-2022-01-21.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named I Was Here - Attendance System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
I Was Here - Attendance System
I Was Here is a simple, free, and open-source PHP Student Attendance Management System. It may not be the best in the world, but it is at least a complete basic system and will give the developers a quick boost with all the essentials done.
= LICENSE =
I Was Here is released under the MIT License.
= REQUIREMENTS =
Apache Mod Rewrite
PHP MYSQL PDO Extension
Best to have at least PHP 7.4
“Grade A” browser
= INSTALLATION =
Just access index.php in your browser and walk through the installer.
= UPGRADE =
If your existing copy has an options table - Just override all the files and access index.php. The installer will take care of database updates (if any).
If not - Manually import the options table from SQL-iwashere.sql, create a IWN_VER entry with a value of 0 and group 0. Thereafter, just copy the new files and let the installer do the magic.
= DOCUMENTATION =
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/i-was-here/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.