This is the Windows app named IBM Plex whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenType.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IBM Plex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Meet the IBM Plex® typeface, our new corporate typeface family. It’s global, it’s versatile and it’s distinctly IBM. We designed the IBM Plex typeface carefully to both meet our needs as a global tech company and express who we are as IBMers. It took two years and a lot of work to get here, but today we have a signature typeface we’re proud and excited to share with the world. Discover more about our development of the IBM Plex typeface. The IBM Plex typeface is an open-source project and available for download and use following the Open Font License (OFL). The IBM Plex family comes in Sans, Serif, Mono and Sans Condensed, all with roman and true italics. The fonts have been designed to work well in user interface (UI) environments, as well as other mediums. This project provides all source files and file formats to support most typographical situations. Currently, IBM Plex Sans supports Extended Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Devanagari, Greek, Hebrew, Korean and Thai.
- Cascading style sheet (CSS) code to reference any weight, variant and split
- IBM Plex .woff2 and .woff files split into performant subsets of glyphs
- Sassy CSS (SCSS) code partials down to each weight, variant and split
- We also include whole .woff2, .woff, and .eot files
- It’s global, it’s versatile and it’s distinctly IBM
- The fonts have been designed to work well in user interface (UI) environments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ibm-plex.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.