This is the Windows app named ice whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.18.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ice with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Simple and friendly front-end R&D system. Massive reusable materials, combined with R&D kits to quickly build front-end applications. Inspiring traditional design cognition combined with design trends, and deriving a new platform product design language. Provide a variety of vertical field templates and blocks, quickly create projects, support style switching, and meet individual needs. Free collocation of materials, integration of development and debugging, covering the whole process management of project research and development, ready to use out of the box. Make front-end development faster, better, and easier. More than 400 projects are in use, continuous, reliable and stable, immediate and effective service.
- Powerful Routing System, supports configured routing and conventions routing
- Built-in icestore, lightweight state management solution based on React Hooks
- Modes and Environment Variables configuration in the config file
- Built-in helpers, provide some useful utility functions
- Provide powerful and extensible application configuration
- Provide Hooks APIs such as useModel and useHistory
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ice.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.