This is the Windows app named IEC 60870-5-101 Client Master Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as IEC60870-5-101.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IEC 60870-5-101 Client Master Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
IEC 60870-5-101 Client Master Simulator
Complete Simulation of IEC 101 Client as per Protocol Standard including File transfer. Support Balanced and unbalanced modes.
Add up to 50 Client node in the simulator. Every Client node will work independently.
Send all type of commands, parameter activation, file transfer.
Download Evaluation Kit - IEC 60870-5-101 Development Bundle:
In the Development Bundle, We included IEC 60870-5-101 Server & Client Simulator, Windows and Linux Software Development Kit.
you can test the simulator with IEC 101 Server Simulator.
and use the serial null modem emulator (https://sourceforge.net/projects/com0com/) for connecting IEC server and client simulator via serial cable.
* video tutorial:
- Multiple Master / Client Simulation
- In a Single Client(link) simulate Multiple Stations (Common Address)
- Supports Balanced & Unbalanced Mode
- Supports "Select-Before-Operate" SBO or "Direct-execute" command execution modes
- supports File Transfer, Directory commands
- Clock synchronization
- License Perpetual One-time payment, royalty-free Neither license manager nor dongle required
- Support all type of Typeid ASDU, APCI, APDU, Command activation and termination commands, support all Cause of transmission (COT), Parameter in control direction.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iec-101-client-simulator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.